Sustainable Development and ESG Compliance Services.
Align your activities
with sustainable development principles, including:
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG);
- European regulation on sustainable investments (EU Regulation 2020/852 on the establishment of a framework to facilitate sustainable investment);
- United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (UNCSD);
- United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
Assess the impact of your project and activities on sustainable development
with a top notch methodology, IAM4SDG, developed in the context of the European research programme.
Audit and certify compliance
with the European regulation on sustainable investments and its Do Not Harm Principle, including for:
- climate change mitigation;
- climate change adaptation;
- the sustainable use and protection of water and marine resources;
- the transition to a circular economy;
- pollution prevention and control;
- the protection and restoration of biodiversity and ecosystems
Give you access to its international network of experts
in sustainable development encompassing green finance, green industry and supply chains, smart cities, smart agriculture, energy and water management, transportation, biodiversity, health and pollution.
Established by the IoT Forum President, IoT Lab is an international platform of services headquartered in Geneva. It serves as official FIWARE and SLICES hubs for Switzerland, TM Forum lead partner for IoT, Europrivacy official partner, member of the Metaverse Forum, IPv6 Forum, and UTA. It gathers lead experts in ICT innovation and standardization (including ITU, ISO, IEC, IETF, IEEE, etc.), as well as international references with large-scale projects. Discover our Board of Experts.